2. PERSONAL INFORMATION- The following data (collectively referred as "Personal Information") is collected by or on behalf of Self Maid:-
- Profiling Information- Information which you provide when you register for a Service, which may include some information about your personal identity such as gender, name, job title, address, marital status, age, preferences, likes and dislikes, government identification documents etc.
- Your financial information such as your banking details and any information relating to your living standard.
- Your contact details such as your residential addresses, postal addresses, telephone and fax numbers etc. In the case of Facebook aligned services (if selected), publicly available information of your friends, their likes and dislikes, etc.
- Payment and Account Information- Your account history with us including (without limitation) all billing information and communications, payment history etc. We maintain this in encrypted form on secure servers.
- Service Usage- Information about your navigation using our Services, for example the URLs of websites, which you visit and from which you request downloads.
- Log information- Information such as your web request, IP address, browser type, browser language, date and time of request.
- User Content- We collects the information submitted with customer support service. This may include feedback, photographs or other recording collected by users.
- Transactional Information- Transactional history (other than banking details) about your e-commerce activities.
- Correspondence Information- Content, information about your correspondents, and the destination/origin of communications between you and any other person using our Services, which include email communications, blog, chat room and discussion board communications, instant message communications, experts forum communications, fax mail communications, membership of mailing lists etc.
- User IDs- Your usernames, passwords, email addresses and other security-related information used to interact about our services.
- Stored Information- We only collects your Personal Information to conduct our business and to enable us to deliver and improve our Services. Data either created by you or by a third party and which you wish to store on our servers such as image files, documents etc.
- We do not and shall never for any reason whatsoever sell your Personal Information to any third party or otherwise trade on it. If we want to use it for any other purpose, we will obtain your prior written consent. If you decline to submit personal information to us, then we will unfortunately not be in a position to provide the Services to you.
- All the information provided by you to us is to an open, public environment or forum that may be accessed by third parties. It is possible that third parties may collect and collate and use such information for their own purposes. You should accordingly be careful when deciding to share any of your Personal Information in such public environments. Information, which is disclosed publicly, is also shared with our affiliates, third party service providers, sponsors of competitions etc. unless expressly stated otherwise.
- We are not liable to you or any third party for any damages that you or any third party may suffer howsoever arising from your disclosure of Personal Information in any public environment. You accordingly disclose information in a public environment at your own risk.
3. RIGHT TO COLLECT-When the user accepts the Terms and Conditions then that gives us the right to store your personal information. Information as long as you use our Services subject to the limitations set out in this Policy. We collect your Profiling and Account Information for the following reasons.
- Your details such as identity details, contact details, bank information and account history to manage our relationship with you and provide Services to you. We may use this information for suggesting products that you might like on our Website.
- Your certain information in an aggregated form to compile statistical and demographical profiles are used for our business and marketing activities. We may disclose such information about you, provided that the information is in an aggregated form that is not capable of being used or interpreted in such a manner as to identify you.
- We collect and store your Service Usage and Transactional
- Determine and verify the Service Charges payable by you and to administer our relationship with you.
- Comply with any statutory or regulatory requirement.
- Compile statistical and demographical profiles about you for our business and marketing activities and to customize our Services to you. While we are entitled to use such information about you for our own internal business purposes without limitation, we will only disclose it in an aggregated form that is not capable of being used or interpreted in such a manner as to identify you.
- Monitor your use of our Services for the purposes of ensuring compliance with our Terms of Service.
- We collect and store your Correspondence Information and Personal
- Comply with our obligations under law.
- Monitor your use of our Services in order to ensure your compliance with our Terms of Service.
- Any Personal Information which we collect and which we may use in an aggregated format ensuring you are not individually identified is our property. We may use it, in our sole discretion and without any compensation to you, for any legitimate purpose including (without limitation) the commercial sale thereof to third parties.
4. SURVEYS-We may conduct user surveys from time to time to better target our content to our Website users. We will not share individual responses from these surveys with any third party. We will share aggregate data with third party service providers, partners, and other third parties. We also will post aggregate data containing survey responses on our Website; that data may be viewed and downloaded by other users of our Website.
5. GENERAL EXCEPTIONS-If we are required to intercept, disclose, monitor and/or store your Personal Information: (a) by law; (b) to conduct our business; (c) to secure our systems; or (d) to enforce our own rights, we will do so in the manner as prescribed by law.
Such interception, disclosure, monitoring and storage may take place without your knowledge. In that case, we will not be liable to you or any third party for any damages howsoever arising from such interception, disclosure, monitoring and storage. In order to ensure that all our Users comply with the Terms of Service, we may monitor your Personal Information to the extent that this may be required to determine compliance and/or to identify instances of non-compliance.
To ensure that the security and integrity of our Services are safeguarded, we may monitor your Personal Information. This monitoring may include (without limitation) the filtering of incoming and outgoing electronic data messages to identify, limit and/or prevent the transmission of spam, viruses and/or unlawful, defamatory, obscene or otherwise undesirable material or content.
We may under certain circumstances procure an element of the Services from a third party service provider. To the extent that it may be necessary, and solely for the purposes of providing the Service to you, you agree that we may disclose to such third party any of your Personal Information that may be necessary for the procurement of services from the third party.
DISCLOSURE WITH CHANNEL PARTNER-We provide data to vendors, consultants, marketing partners, research firms, and other service providers or business partners. These include:
- Payment processors and facilitators
- Background check and identity verification providers
- Marketing partners and marketing platform providers, including social media advertising services
- Data analytics providers
- Research partners, including those performing surveys or research projects.
- Vendors that assist Self Maid to enhance the safety and security of its apps
- Consultants, lawyers, accountants, and other professional service providers
SECURITY-We endeavour to comply with everything we reasonably can to protect your rights of privacy on systems and the Website controlled by us, but we are not liable for any unauthorized or unlawful disclosures of your personal and confidential information made by third parties who are not subject to our control, for example advertisers and websites that have links to our Website. You should take note that the information and privacy practices of our business partners, advertisers, sponsors or other sites to which we provide hyperlinks, may be different from ours.
This policy if effective as on the date mentioned hereinabove. We at our sole discretion may change any or all of the terms of this policy by updating this document from time to time.
DISCLOSURE FOR LEGAL REQUIREMENT- For legal reasons or in the event of a dispute Self Maid may share users’ personal data, if we believe it’s required by applicable law, regulation, operating license or agreement, legal process or governmental request, or where the disclosure is otherwise appropriate due to safety or similar concerns.
This includes sharing personal data with law enforcement officials, public health officials, other government authorities, or other third parties as necessary to enforce our Terms of Service, user agreements, or other policies; to protect Self Maid rights or property or the rights, safety, or property of others; or in the event of a claim or dispute relating to the use of our services.
This also includes sharing personal data with others in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, consolidation or restructuring, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by or into another company.
IN THE EVENT OF A CHANGE OF CONTROL OR BANKRUPTCY-In the event that Self Maid undergoes a change in control, including, without limitation, a merger or sale of all or substantially all of Self Maid’s assets to which this Website relates or other corporate reorganization in which Self Maid participates, and is thus merged with or acquired by a third party entity (a "Successor"), Self Maid hereby reserves the right to transfer the information we have collected from the users of the Website and/or Services to such Successor.
In addition, in the event of Self Maid's bankruptcy, reorganization, receivership, or assignment for the benefit of creditors, or the application or laws or equitable principles affecting creditors' rights generally, we may not be able to control how your information is transferred, used, or treated and reserves the right to transfer the information we have collected from the users of the Website and/or Services to non-affiliated third parties in such event.
USER GENERATED CONTENT- We invite you to post content on our Website, including your comments, feedback, pictures, and any other information that you would like to be available on our Website. If you post content to our Website, all of the information that you post will be available to all visitors to our Website. If you post your own content on our Website or Services, your posting may become public and Self Maid Pvt. Ltd. cannot prevent such information from being used in a manner that may violate this Policy, the law, or your personal privacy.